Sunday, September 12, 2010

Edible Rainbows!

I'm trying this thing... where I eat healthier.

I mean, it's not like my waistline is ballooning or anything. I just want to see colours in my food. For the record, I'm one of those girls that doesn't seem to gain weight.

So, after I write this blog, I will trot into the kitchen and create a salad (for uni tomorrow) from the contents of my fridge: ham, philadelphia cheese, iceberg lettuce, carrot and strawberries. Now you can create edible rainbows too!

I think I'll make up some iced tea, also. Rooibos tea with honey is very, very good iced.

This endeavour is also riding on the guilt trip my dear boyfriend has laid upon me, since he found out I had a ritual of buying 3 chupa chups, 2 chocolate bars and a 600mL coke every time I go to university. His concerns were monetary, though.

So anyway, going for colours in my food. Because colours are pretty. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment